International Students can all apply for accommodation. However, the University is NOT able to arrange accommodation for couples or families.

Introduction to Dormitories

The university provides several dormitory options, including Prince House, IYC and General Dorms. The following is a brief introduction to the different dormitories.

Prince House: Chang-Hsing and Shui-Yuan Dorms

Accommodation is provided by Prince Corp. in cooperation with NTU. There are two Prince House dormitories:Chang-Hsing Dormitory and Shui-Yuan Dormitory, which are both located near campus. Internet and water are included in the rent, while electricity, telephone, and cable TV bills are separate. Facilities in the room include an independent bathroom, a bed ( without a mattress ), table, book shelf, closet, refrigerator, air conditioning, 24-hour hot water, cable TV output, internet, and telephone output.

The accommodation contract usually is signed for one year, with 2 month’s rent paid as a deposit. Winter and summer breaks are not free of charge. In case of early termination of the contract ( except for graduation or termination of the exchange period ), the early termination fee is one month’s rent.

For more detail information, please refer to NTU Prince House

Guo Qing Dorms (IYC)

Guo Qing dorm, also known as the International Youth center, is a dorm for graduate students and international exchange students.

General Dorms

The Student Housing Service Division facilitates dorm placement for students who apply for the general dorms; for this type of accommodation, it is not possible to choose which dormitory you will live in. For information about the types of dorm rooms and prices, please refer to Dorm information.

For more on campus housing current information (room types, fee, etc...), please refer to Student Housing Servivce Division.

Off-campus Accommodation

Please note that the University cannot find off-campus housing for students, but recommends the “TSUEI MA MA Foundation”